IPAF & PASMA Training Instructors Required
We are looking to recruit additional Instructors to join our existing and thriving training department.
The ideal candidates will already possess instructor licences for IPAF & PASMA, live in or close to the Midlands or South Wales and hold a full clean UK driving licence. You would be expected to be able to integrate into our existing team and work autonomously.
Duties will include:
- Deliver high quality training to our clients at our dedicated training centres and our customer’s premises.
- Register Course details with our Governing Bodies
- Recording Candidates details and update our database.
- Feeding information back to the relevant departments
- Identify sales opportunities for our sales representatives
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Dealing with any customer queries in a professional, friendly manner and advising on equipment needs
- Ensuring that all opportunities to maximise the company’s sales to a customer are attained
Skills and Qualifications:
- Full / Clean Uk Driving Licence
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Work Under Pressure
- Be Calm and Positive
- Be Accurate and Precise
- Team Player
For the right candidate, Instructor training would be considered, however some prior knowledge of powered access or training techniques would be required.
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus
- Company Car / Phone / Laptop
- Company Pension Scheme
- Commission for additional sales
- Working with a Professional, Enthusiastic and Growing Team
- A friendly, Vibrant Exciting Environment
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Personal Training Programme
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an expanding company that prides itself on its historical achievements and future aspirations.
If you believe you have what we need, please forward your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
GTAccess are not only able to cover your local requirements through the depots below, but also NATIONALLY through our partners within the Access Alliance. So please call your nearest depot today to discuss your specific requirements.
Head Office / Accounts / Bromsgrove Depot:
19-21 Sherwood Road,
Aston Fields Ind Est,
t: 01527 871123
f: 01527 873075
Unit 5 Lancaster Road,
t: 01952 897972
f: 01952 897982
Quedegeley Trading Estate East,
t: 01452 725903
f: 0870 762 6343
Unit 5 Home Farm
Nelson Industrial Estate,
Talke, Stoke on Trent,
t: 08453 720 302
f: 08453 720 312