We are currently looking for a Workshop Foreman to be based at our Gloucester Depot.
As the Workshop Foreman you will assist the depot manager in the day to day running of the service, maintenance and repair needs of the depot. GTAccess is one of the largest privately owned access companies in the UK running one of the most up to date powered access hire fleets currently available for rental with over 60 individual types of machines.
We are looking for an experienced Workshop Foreman to join our busy team in Gloucester.
Duties will include:
- Both managing a team of Service Engineers and apprentices as well as being hands-on working on a range of powered access equipment
- Ensuring time sensitive deadlines are met, working on exciting projects
- Able to fix, diagnose both our and customer powered access machines
- Providing suggestions of how processes can be changed and made more effective
- First point of contact for customers with Service issues i.e. breakdowns
- Ensuring that routine servicing and LOLER examination schedules are carried out and kept up to date.
- Minimising downtime of equipment
- Reordering and management of stock and consumables
- Costing and Reporting of machine damage
- Day to day management and mentoring of Apprentice Engineers
To be successful within the role of Workshop Foreman, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Foreman, General Foreman, Senior Engineer, Charge Hand or Leading Hand working within Plant Hire.
You may be qualified in NVQ or City and Guilds with good knowledge of health & safety and construction plant machinery.
Benefits of the Workshop Foreman
- Training & coaching from a dedicated manager who is very experienced in the plant hire industry
- Ongoing coaching and progression paths. We love to promote from within
- Increased holiday allowance with time served
- Company Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
To apply, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
GTAccess actively promotes a smoke free environment.
GTAccess are not only able to cover your local requirements through the depots below, but also NATIONALLY through our partners within the Access Alliance. So please call your nearest depot today to discuss your specific requirements.
Head Office / Accounts / Bromsgrove Depot:
19-21 Sherwood Road,
Aston Fields Ind Est,
t: 01527 871123
f: 01527 873075
Unit 5 Lancaster Road,
t: 01952 897972
f: 01952 897982
Quedegeley Trading Estate East,
t: 01452 725903
f: 0870 762 6343
Unit 5 Home Farm
Nelson Industrial Estate,
Talke, Stoke on Trent,
t: 08453 720 302
f: 08453 720 312