GTAccess is one of the UK’s top powered access hire companies in the UK and we are now looking for a results driven and experienced Depot/Branch Manager to manage and grow our Bromsgrove site.
To be successful in this role you will need proven leadership capabilities, excellent client relationship management skills and the ability to juggle a busy workload. As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the depot, driving the day to day growth through customer acquisition. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the depot and your team are nurtured and developed to maximise their potential.
Previous experience of carrying out a similar role is essential. So, If you think you have what it takes to be a Branch Manager with one of the largest independent powered access hire companies in the UK, then please apply now!
Skills and Experience:
- Tool/Plant hire experience is essential
- Results driven with a proven ability to meet targets and KPI’s.
- Proven Leadership skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Ensure that the depot is performing against all agreed targets and budgets, and manage all costs within
- Completion of all relevant reports; weekly figures, cash summaries, credit query reports, stock takes etc.
- Overseeing the accuracy and completeness of all paperwork ensuring that procedures for contracts, purchase orders, stock transfers, etc. are followed correctly.
- Supervising stock takes and acting as custodian of all assets across the depot.
- Oversees the purchasing of all depot equipment, tools and general orders
- Recruitment, coaching and providing performance development reviews to depot staff and ensuring that all their training and development needs are met
- Liaising with the sales team and assisting in the management of customer accounts on a regular basis
What we offer in return:
- Branch manager with an industry leading company
- Great basic salary and depot bonus
- Development and support
- Friendly working environment
- Company vehicle
To apply please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
GTAccess are not only able to cover your local requirements through the depots below, but also NATIONALLY through our partners within the Access Alliance. So please call your nearest depot today to discuss your specific requirements.
Head Office / Accounts / Bromsgrove Depot:
19-21 Sherwood Road,
Aston Fields Ind Est,
t: 01527 871123
f: 01527 873075
Unit 5 Lancaster Road,
t: 01952 897972
f: 01952 897982
Quedegeley Trading Estate East,
t: 01452 725903
f: 0870 762 6343
Unit 5 Home Farm
Nelson Industrial Estate,
Talke, Stoke on Trent,
t: 08453 720 302
f: 08453 720 312