With over 30 years experience with access equipment, GTAccess are able to offer a huge range of training courses, and can recommend which best suit your individual requirements.
Training can be undertaken at our training depots, your offices, or on site in certain circumstances. We can even offer E-learning, giving the option to complete the theory section of some of our IPAF courses on-line, rather than having to come to one of our training centres.
All operatives will receive a pass certificate on successful completion of the course, normally valid for five years.
We are also able to deliver these courses as part of Driver CPC requirement.
High Demand Training Courses Delivered:
- IPAF Scissor & Boom Operator – Instructs how to prepare and safely use various types of access platforms, including scissor lifts & cherry pickers
- PAV – Push Around Verticals
- 1b – Static boom access platform (unable to move elevated, requires outriggers)
- 3a – Self-propelled scissor lifts and vertical platforms (able to drive lowered or elevated for most applications)
- 3b – Self-propelled boom lifts (able to drive lowered or elevated for most applications)
- IPAF Access Equipment Management – covers what every manager should know about planning, selecting and preparing for the use of MEWPs on sites, from paperwork to logistics
- IPAF Load & Unload – instructs the correct safety procedures for the loading, unloading and securing of plant machinery prior to or following transportation by road.
- Emergency First Aid at Work – provides the knowledge and practical skills to help you become a confident first aider in your workplace
- PASMA Towers for Users – how to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to yourself or others
- IPAF Safety Harness – how to select, inspect and use a harness and associated equipment safely
- Abrasive Wheels – covers Labelling, Storage, Handling & Transportation of Abrasive Wheels and sound mounting techniques
Though specializing in training related to the access industry, we are also able to offer courses covering such topics as Ladder & Steps and Materials Handling to name but a few. Contact any of our experienced personnel where they will be pleased to discuss your individual requirements
GTAccess are not only able to cover your local requirements through the depots below, but also NATIONALLY through our partners within the Access Alliance. So please call your nearest depot today to discuss your specific requirements.
Head Office / Accounts / Bromsgrove Depot:
19-21 Sherwood Road,
Aston Fields Ind Est,
t: 01527 871123
f: 01527 873075
Unit 5 Lancaster Road,
t: 01952 897972
f: 01952 897982
Quedegeley Trading Estate East,
t: 01452 725903
f: 0870 762 6343
Unit 5 Home Farm
Nelson Industrial Estate,
Talke, Stoke on Trent,
t: 08453 720 302
f: 08453 720 312